If you’re expecting, make your first stop at Amazon to create your baby registry and get your FREE baby welcome box with exciting gifts for your little one ($35 value). You can even create your registry and keep it private if you aren’t ready to share it yet. Welcome boxes vary each month, but generally include bottles, a swaddle, diaper and wipe samples, toiletries (body wash, lotion, diaper rash cream, etc.), supplies for the mom to be, and lots of coupons!
To Claim Your Free Baby Welcome Box:
- Create your Amazon Baby Registry profile.
- Add all the essential items to your baby registry list. Pick at least one item per category to complete your registry. You can always add and remove items later if you’d like.
- Place an order of $10 or more from your registry.
- Once your $10 purchase ships and you’re eligible to claim your Welcome Box, you will see a “Claim Now” button on the left side of your Amazon Baby Registry.
- Click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart. The promotional credit will appear on your checkout page, making the box FREE.
- The shipping speed for this offer is standard shipping, and most boxes will arrive in 3-5 business days.
Perks of an Amazon Baby Registry:
- Add any item from any site to your Amazon Registry using Universal Registry.
- Enjoy a 10% completion discount on items left on your registry. Prime members receive 15% off.
- Amazon has millions of products to fill your house with all the right baby things.
- You have a full 365 days to return most items purchased from your registry.
- Allow multiple people to contribute towards bigger gifts by enabling group gifting.
- You can make your registry private, public, or create a private link to share directly.
- If you have Amazon Prime, make sure you also sign up for Amazon Family. It’s free, and you’ll get 20% off diapers, baby food, and more when you subscribe to five or more items.
- The Welcome Box can only be shipped within the continental United States. The Welcome Box cannot be shipped to APO addresses or addresses in Alaska and Hawaii.
- The Welcome Box will only be available to the Baby Registry owner, that has a Prime membership or is receiving Prime Benefits as part of an Amazon Household.
- Individuals who have received Prime Shipping benefits but are not part of Amazon Household will not be eligible.
- Purchases of gift cards will not count toward the $10 purchase requirement.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The Welcome Box is only available while supplies last.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you make a purchase using one of these links.