Looking to take a trip to Las Vegas? The Venetian is offering Essential Workers a FREE night stay, and the resort fees are waived. The complimentary suite night is valid for a One King Luxury or Two Queen Luxury suite, and a maximum of 50,000 complimentary nights have been allocated for this offer. Redemptions will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Check the list of essential workers on The Venetian’s website, or contact Resort Services to verify your eligibility.
- Guests must contact Resort Services at 866-275-9040 and reference offer codes JEVGET or JEPGET to book.
- Limit one complimentary suite night per individual for the term of the offer.
- Limit one complimentary suite night per reservation.
- Any additional suite nights per reservation will be charged at the Venetian Friends & Family rate.
- Guests must provide proof of essential worker employment as recent as February 1st, 2020 in the form of an employment ID, employee verification letter, or pay stub upon check-in. Failure to provide such proof will result in re-rating of the reservation to the prevailing rate.
- Recipients must be a resident of a US state or territory.
- Complimentary suite night offer is not valid on any group bookings and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.