Amazon’s Subscribe and Save is a great way to save time and money by setting up recurring deliveries on all of your essential items. However, you may want to skip a delivery or cancel a subscription altogether. It’s incredibly easy to do in just a few simple steps. Here is how to cancel Amazon Subscribe and Save subscriptions.
How to Cancel an Amazon Subscribe and Save Subscription
- Go to your subscriptions page (make sure you’re logged into Amazon)
- Click on the Subscriptions tab
- Hover over the item you want to delay or cancel, and click Edit
- Once you select Edit on the item, you can modify your subscription by skipping your next delivery, changing the schedule or quantity, or canceling the subscription entirely.
- If you choose Cancel subscription, you’ll receive a box where you need to confirm the cancellation.
- Once you click Confirm cancellation, you’ll be taken back to the subscription homepage, and you’ll see a green box indicating your subscription was canceled.
Amazon will always email you prior to your subscribe and save order being shipped with the chance to cancel your order, but now you know how to cancel Amazon Subscribe and Save orders or simply delay your shipment any any time. If you have any trouble or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact Amazon Help. You can do live chat or have them call you to resolve your issue.
Learn more about Amazon Subscribe and Save by reading our overview post here to find out how to get the lowest price on Subscribe and Save deals.